Dow Chemical Personal Care Account Manager in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Job Description Summary**
The Account Manager positionisresponsible formaintaining and growing Personal Care business in Vietnam and Myanmar, in alignment with regional market growth strategies. This role requires a high level of market, product, technology and application understanding in Personal Care Industry, as well as managing direct key accounts and key distributors for Personal Care in Vietnam and Myanmar. The Account Manager position will establish new contacts at existing customers as well as potential customers in order to expand Dow Personal Care’s business in new application, product and service solutions. The candidate will also need to establish Dow’s brand presence in the industry, by building the network and industry recognition. Working together with marketing and distributors to map the Vietnam and Myanmar market, identifying the competition and define the participation strategy for the Dow Personal Care business.
· Participates inmarketstrategy development work with feedback from distributors, customers, customer needs or other market information
· Implements the market strategy and tactics for Vietnam and Myanmar. Effectively communicates market feedback to internal stakeholders to remove gaps and barriers.
· Expand the market coverage for Vietnam and Myanmar. Define participation strategy for this business.
· Cross country communication and collaboration with other team member.
· Channel managements with the strong ownership minds; being responsible for the outcome of the developments with these channel partners via implementing business strategy and treating them as the extended sales arm
· Trains and educates customers on the capabilities and applications for Personal Care materials
· Identifies opportunity in new business area in alignment with our current and new product capabilities.
· Develops and closes opportunities based on market strategy and customer knowledge including product and solutions. Manages these opportunities in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database
· Identifies prospect customers, key influencers in the target market and build contacts
· Expand the contact base with key stakeholders at existing customers across all buying influences.
· Connects to internal/external experts to understand market trends (Product, Application, Technology, trends)
· Shares new market and/or application ideas to the team to define the participation and market strategy
· Develops strategic relationship with prioritized customers/channels to grow business in Vietnam and Myanmar
· Actively shares the experience and learning with others on regular team meeting or via knowledge management tool
· Actively searches for innovative solutions with internal/ external expertise
· At least 8 years or more of experience in the industry with key account management experience;
· Chemical background is preferred;
· Good interpersonal relationship and communication skills;
· Good command in English verbally and writing;
· Can work independently with remote guidance;
· Willing to travel within Vietnam and Myanmar, and other countries for training or meeting;
· Bachelor Degree in Chemistry or other engineering related majors, and/or Business Administration
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines the power of science and technology to passionately innovate what is essential to human progress. The Company is driving innovations that extract value from material, polymer, chemical and biological science to help address many of the world's most challenging problems, such as the need for fresh food, safer and more sustainable transportation, clean water, energy efficiency, more durable infrastructure, and increasing agricultural productivity. Dow's integrated, market-driven portfolio delivers a broad range of technology-based products and solutions to customers in 175 countries and in high-growth sectors such as packaging, infrastructure, transportation, consumer care, electronics, and agriculture. In 2016, Dow had annual sales of $48 billion and employed approximately 56,000 people worldwide. The Company's more than 7,000 product families are manufactured at 189 sites in 34 countries across the globe. References to "Dow" or the "Company" mean The Dow Chemical Company and its consolidated subsidiaries unless otherwise expressly noted. More information about Dow can be found at www.dow.com.
Join Our Talent Community
Join our community (http://www.dow.com/en-us/careers/dow-talent-community) to stay up-to-date on career events, job opportunities, company news, and projects in your field of interest. Our recruiters may also use this information to contact you when they have an opportunity that may be of interest to you.
Personal Care Account Manager
Pacific-Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh-Ho Chi Minh City