Dow Chemical Account Manager in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Dow Industrial Solutions is looking for an account manager to be located in Petaling Jaya office, Malaysia whom will partner with our strategic customers and ensuring long term business success. The account manager role is to manage portfolio of assigned clients and market segments, develop new business from existing and new clients and actively seeking new opportunities on assigned market segments.
1) Key focal person for any matters specific to your customers.
2) Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationship.
3) Negotiating contract and close sales to maximize return to DIS business.
4) Developing strong multiple level working relationship with key accounts and stakeholders within the customer organization.
5) Ensuring timely and successful delivery of Dow market solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
6) Develop new business with existing customers and new customers aligned with DIS participation strategies for the assign territory and market.
7) Deliver and exceed top and bottom lines sales target and innovation growth.
8) Collaboration with internal stake holders from customer service, technical and marketing in ensuring win-win success with strategic customers.
9) Forecast and track key account manager metrics and actively use CRM tool to report on account status and new opportunities.
10) Account Manager is also expected to support Receivable Specialist for collection from customers as well.
1) Proven 3 - 4 year experience as account manager either in distribution or MNC company. Experience in related fields – Coating/Ink, Lubricants, Agrochemicals and Chemical Processing will be added advantage.
2) BSc degree in Science, Polymer or Engineering field.
3) Ability to communicate well, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of influence within customer organization.
4) Demonstrate capability in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
5) Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
6) Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Multiple languages capability is an added advantage.
7) Ability to travel to meet business objectives.
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines the power of science and technology to passionately innovate what is essential to human progress. The Company is driving innovations that extract value from material, polymer, chemical and biological science to help address many of the world's most challenging problems, such as the need for fresh food, safer and more sustainable transportation, clean water, energy efficiency, more durable infrastructure, and increasing agricultural productivity. Dow's integrated, market-driven portfolio delivers a broad range of technology-based products and solutions to customers in 175 countries and in high-growth sectors such as packaging, infrastructure, transportation, consumer care, electronics, and agriculture. In 2016, Dow had annual sales of $48 billion and employed approximately 56,000 people worldwide. The Company's more than 7,000 product families are manufactured at 189 sites in 34 countries across the globe. References to "Dow" or the "Company" mean The Dow Chemical Company and its consolidated subsidiaries unless otherwise expressly noted. More information about Dow can be found at: www.dow.com.
Pacific-Malaysia-Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur