Dow Chemical Human Resources Call Center Representative in Midland, Michigan
We have an exciting opportunity immediately available for anHR Call CenterRepresentativeinMidland, MI. This role provides informational support and product information to The Dow Chemical Company Retiree and Active Employee Community on payroll and other HR policies and programs.
This role is responsible for understanding the needs of the clients and then using company HR tools to determine the appropriate level of support and initiate follow up action if necessary. These needs can include but are not limited to payments, paycheck issues, taxes and HR systems support. This role will require individuals to be familiar with the Dow Intranet, Dow Benefits System, and PeopleSoft to research questions and provide answers. /Candidate must speak fluent Spanish./
The Dow Chemical Company does not offer relocation if the position is offered to someone who lives outside the area or reimbursement for travel to and from interviews. If you consider a position that is not within the area you reside you will be responsible for all cost that incur.
• A minimum of 2 years customer service or related experience is required.
• Demonstrates strong listening, problem solving, and decision making skills
• Professional demeanor
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent ability to communicate effectively and professionally (both written and verbal) with a strong customer service focus
• Strong proficiency in the use of desktop and web-based computer applications including Microsoft Office, Database and Software programs, Internet Navigation and Call Center systems desired
• Analytical and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to maintain an excellent attendance record
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Able to adapt quickly to change, while maintaining a positive attitude
• A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the ability to work legally in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process.
• Previous call center experience is preferred.
• Previous HR and/or pay roll experience is highly preferred.
• Experience with Oracle based systems- Dow Intranet, Dow Benefits System, and PeopleSoft is preferred.
• A Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED is required.
• A Technical or Associates degree is preferred.
This position is posted at a 120. We would like to encourage employees at lower levels to apply. If the candidate selected is at a lower job level, they will be managed in accordance with the promotion criteria.
Human Resources Call Center Representative